Area 16 Chairmen:
- Branch # 5 Joe Ames
- Branch # 35 Ed Pausa
Our Branch travel program has been very popular over the past many years
and continues to be so. SIRS have experienced tours and trips in the company
of other members, and family and friends to many exciting and wonderful places
throughout the world.
It is not possible in the space allotted to describe all of the places that
have been visited by Branch 35 members. To mention a few:
- Australia - Great Barrier Reef
- New Zealand - Southern Alps and Medford Sound
- Canada- British Columbia mountains and parks to the Maritimes
- Caribbean cruises and Panama Canal
- British Isles - including beautiful countryside and quaint villages; Plymouth
where Pilgrims departed; mysterious Stonehenge; Blarney Stone which was kissed
by many: and magnificent London.
- Scandinavia and Eastern Europe Western. Europe including France, Belgium,
Spain, Portugal and Italy.
- Egypt and Morocco
- Kenya and Tanzania
- United States including cruises up the Snake River,
Mississippi and Ohio Rivers; Grand Canyon; Monument Valley; Teton,
Yellowstone and Glacier Parks; Ashland and many other places in our own
Upcoming trips are described in the Travel Bulletins published regularly
by the travel coordinators in Areas 5 and 20. Check
them out - there's
probably a trip in there for you right now.
We welcome your questions, comments or
suggestions. Please feel free to contact
Note: If clicking the above link does not open a contact
window, please click